Welcome to FIT CHICKS Academy University!
To complete your FIT CHICKS Academy University for recertification of the Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program, please complete the following steps:
- Sign the FCU Certification Program Agreement
- Complete each lesson by watching the associated video.
- Each lesson is followed by a quiz. A minimum score of 90% is required to pass each quiz, and you are allowed 3 attempts.
- Upload a copy of your CPR Certification. *Your CPR must be recertified annually regardless of the expiry date on your CPR cert.
- You must complete prior to your renewal date. *This can be found on your FNE grad certificate.
- Download your certificate at the top of this page.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL OF THE ABOVE IN ORDER TO FULLY COMPLETE YOUR FCU. If your FCU cert does not appear on this page, please review the above steps to ensure completion.
If you have any questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have 30 days from registration to complete FIT CHICKS University. After 30 days, access will be revoked. Once complete you will receive a new certificate for the program that is valid for 1 year and will be proof your certification is up to date.
FIT CHICKS CHAT GRAD SHARE
Do You Want Exposure To Thousands of Listeners on FIT CHICKS Chat?
We want to share our platforms with our graduates to help you share more about your passion and also what you have created in this world.
FIT CHICKS Chat podcast has over 26k downloads per 90 days. We would love to share this option with you to give you more exposure in the market.
We would love to invite you to join us on our podcast with the inclusion of an audio clip at the end of our podcast about what you love, what you are doing in the industry and what you have created.
If interested please complete the following form and submit with the audio file. Once your clip is live, we will email you back with the episode number and details.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM: https://forms.gle/qnhdqHCAMTQ9XmFk9 (Please note all audio clips must be under 2 minutes)
Disclaimer: All classes below are for educational purposes only and is not in lieu of medical advice. Please consult a physician before starting or entering into any fitness or eating programs.